In my experience one of the best ways to deal with our daily stress is a visit to a spa! But like me, most of you are on a budget. So how do we simulate the spa experience- treat yourself to a simple inexpensive but effective Papaya face mask!
Papaya is rich in vitamins A, C and E, and has antioxidant properties. It hydrates your skin, keeps it soft and removes acne, blemishes, dark spots and other similar problems. It also contains alpha hydroxy acids that naturally exfoliate and help to maintain a youthful skin; due to their anti-aging properties. The enzyme papain in papaya is also beneficial for gently removing dead skin cells. Also due to its rich texture, pureed or mashed papaya makes a smooth paste that is easy to apply.
Papaya Facial Mask For Dull Skin
Start with a clean face.
- 3 – 5 tbsp of blended papaya
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp lime juice
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Spread the mask all your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off the homemade mask with warm water (if you feel any burning sensations, immediately wash the mask off).
- Splash cold water on your face
You can use this papaya face mask once a week. All in all, this papaya face mask will hydrate your skin, improve its tone and reduce wrinkles, blemishes, acne, age spots and skin discoloration.